Wednesday, June 17, 2009

QQ

Hi everyone, my name is QQ. I'm 4 months old, born on 8 Feb 2009, 1.5kg. My parents are chihuahua, so am I. I'm the only child for my mother, so i'm strong and healthy.

Likes:
I love being next to my master and follow wherever she goes. I like being petted by people.

Dislike:
When master lock me in the cage and being left alone. I'll cry and whimper when someone walks by without saying "hello" and petting to me. My master will hit my buttock gao gao when i pee and shit on the corridor.

Favorite Food:
Dog food, treats and my master's fingers.

Tricks:
sit and standing on my 2 feets . Fill my eyes with tears

This picture was taken when i was about 2 months old.

I'm sleeping safe and soundly with my mother.

Master likes to take picture when i'm sleeping.

I'm in confuse. Why master like to hold the little thing and shoot me.

I love sleeping on my new bed.


Don't you think i'm lovable?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Finally, u have the time to upload QQ's photos. she is really cute