Sunday, April 12, 2009

Pinky: My 1st P&S digital camera! Yeah~~~

Dear frenz, i finally got my own camera, Panasonic FX 38. I bought this camera from PC fair. Woo hoo~~~ Can't wait to show off my little cute pink camera with you guys! Her name is "pInKy", she is shy, so she only allowed me to take 1 photo of her . Ha ha ha~~~


Pinky is a remarkable in appearance and performance. Not only attracted by her sleek design, she has everything that i looking for! Let's learn more about Pinky.
  • She has a wide-angle, 25mm Leica lens with a 5x optical zoom.

  • She is 10 megapixel.

  • She takes three seconds from startup to first shot, then intervals of two seconds between shots. Excellent especially for impatient user like me!

  • She comes with stabiliser. No more blurry image caused by hand shake.

  • She is equipped with intelligent auto function. Meaning that she can automatically choosing the best settings for the shooting conditions.

  • There are 25 scene modes.

  • HD-video recording. Clear moving images.

  • And ......

The most important is she only cost me RM 999 !! Pinky is definitely worth paying for ! Guys, you will be seeing more photos taken by me appear in my blog. Stay tune!


2 comments:

Lee Kuan said...

HOw you know it is a "SHE"?

Btw, Congratulation!!! Finally got a good camera.

Snow said...

becoz she dressed in pink! Ha ~~